• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is my small crazy world called Oakley....

A small introduction from me…

I'm Tamas Kovacs (kt2tojas)from Hungary/Budapest.

I was born in a small town near our border in the year of 1978.

My first Oakley was a Minute and I bought it in Tennesse/Nashville when I was live there. (it was 2000)

After that something has broken in my brain and started to buy more and more Oakley stuff...not only sunglasses - everything...
but few years later I decided to sell (almost) all of Them.
Only 3 sunglasses left: a Juliet, a Romeo and a Polished Penny.

I think it could be 5, or 6 years ago, when I made a big mistake and left my Penny on a tram...this was the second breaking point in my brain: started to collect the Oakleys again.

Now I have almost 200 sungalsses (most of them X-Metal, but I wear always PB2), 25-26 watches, 25-26 bag/duffle/backpack, 18-20 shoes and many - many other thing...

I will (try to) post pictures as I will have time to…

and I like to making "new" Oakley stuffs too... :)
No - I'm not Jesus.... so it means that usually I grab some O. stuff and trying to make something different from them: my „own” creation. I will post some pictures from my creatures too.

Anyway I think I’m a collector: sometimes a bit crazy, sometimes just follow my dreams, sometimes feeling upset…BUT I hope this second collecting era will last till I dead and my son will continuing my way!

Have a great day for every Oakley fan and keep healthy!!!

Cheers
Tamas

View attachment 1002644

View attachment 1002645

View attachment 1002646

View attachment 1002647

View attachment 1002648

View attachment 1002649

View attachment 1002650

View attachment 1002651

View attachment 1002652

View attachment 1002653

View attachment 1002654
Stunning

I was thinking a bit yesterday evening and I recognized that I won't be able to make too many pictures nowadays, because tomorrow morning we're going to go for rest few days...BUT I will do a list (it won't be complete of course) from the sunglasses, the watches, the funny cars, the bags (and maybe from the shoes...). + I think I have some pictures in my phone, or my laptop...
Have a nice day!
Cheers
Tamas

Back