• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is why you should not use Revant replacement lenses for your Juliets

Skull McBone

Oakley Beginner
Canada
Well, if you are looking to replace your Juliet's lenses, Revant is not a good option, I can't talk too much about the quality but they don't fit properly on any of my Juliets, not good at all, take a look to the video, go with OEM custom cut instead, I wanted to give it a try to Revant lenses cuz they were good price and I said, "why not", the lenses actually feel good but, if they don't fit properly on the frame there is no point for me to keep them.

Take look to the short video, the Elite Cut is way too loose, by the way this is the 2nd pair they sent me, not good, you can actually hear how loos they fit when I shake them out.

You may just have an unusual larger orbital. It’s a known fact that the orbital size differs between generations and individual pairs within generations. I have had a few like that.

But I completely agree with going custom cut!
Maybe that’s the case I have 3 Juliets and they did not fit properly on any of them, I usually swap lenses from one to another and all good, I only have OEM, this is the first time I try revant

I've tried the cheaper option also, before I found the forum. Actually, it ended up being a waste of money.

I've purchased several sets from @Chris A Hardaway and the fit has always been perfect.

:smoke:
Drop the mike...
gif_20200320_112100.gif

A customer sent in an r1 to remove a stuck orbital screw and along with it a set of revant lenses. The base curve was way off theyre like base 6 or something had to force em in and they fit awful.

You can fix this with putting something in between the lenses and the orbital.
Can be anything like thin strip of toilet paper, electrical tape, etc.

Back