• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Triple Wide Xmetal Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I found a local triple wide Xmetal display case in the Orlando Fl area. If anyone is interested; I’d be glad to pick it up. But who’s ever buying would have to haul it out themselves. This is a rare chance to get a nice display case you will likely not find again.

He’s asking big money, so please who ever is interested, give me your amount you would pay, and I will try to discuss terms.

Obviously low offers he will most likely ignore, as he’s asking 2K. Which in my opinion is out of the ballpark value.

Hopefully he can settle in the 800-1000 range. Any less I’d say there’s no shot.

Again in Orlando Fl. You would have to pick up from my residence and deliver it back to your home. I do not have a truck, so no meet ups are possible.

Steve

4A97ACB0-0DF1-4DDF-80A4-B468F4FA18AC.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

Pm sent for my spot in line.

Reserved for @Nortika if everyone else falls through. Sorry @Nortika, just saw this then.

Username Hidden said:
Hello,

I found a local triple wide Xmetal display case in the Orlando Fl area. If anyone is interested; I’d be glad to pick it up. But who’s ever buying would have to haul it out themselves. This is a rare chance to get a nice display case you will likely not find again.

He’s asking big money, so please who ever is interested, give me your amount you would pay, and I will try to discuss terms.

Obviously low offers he will most likely ignore, as he’s asking 2K. Which in my opinion is out of the ballpark value.

Hopefully he can settle in the 800-1000 range. Any less I’d say there’s no shot.

Again in Orlando Fl. You would have to pick up from my residence and deliver it back to your home. I do not have a truck, so no meet ups are possible.

Steve

View attachment 445375
@Steven Goldberg. Wow. If you pull this off, one of these guys is going to owe you BIG TIME!!!

Yes @Nortika has first dibs. Waiting on the seller to respond.

Username Hidden said:
@Steven Goldberg. Wow. If you pull this off, one of these guys is going to owe you BIG TIME!!!

I do what I can to help, didn’t realize I would get this kind of response. All I know is if I were to get it. I’d find my neck attached to a rope in the middle of the night :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back