• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK newbie! šŸ™‚

Oakleyrich85

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys! New member to the forum today, but have been reading posts as a guest for a while!

Iā€™ve got a pair of Flak Jacket XLJs (used to have two, until I left a pair of the roof of the car and drove away! šŸ˜„) - black with Blue Iridium lenses. Iā€™ve had them for around 11 years now, and recently added a set of Flak 2.0 XLs to my collection.

Iā€™ve been searching various marketplaces and online stores for lenses and sock kits, and have come to realise Iā€™m a bit late to the party for the XLJ side of things! I would love a set of the 24k lenses, but I can only find them in the regular shape, not XLJ.

However while routing around for cheap deals, I stumbled across www.oakleystoresuk.com last night, with a whole bunch of deals which seem far too got to be true! Has anyone had any dealing with this website, or can you confirm if itā€™s legit or a scam?

Thanks in advance

Rich

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:šŸ¤™

tmp.gif

Hi guys! New member to the forum today, but have been reading posts as a guest for a while!

Iā€™ve got a pair of Flak Jacket XLJs (used to have two, until I left a pair of the roof of the car and drove away! šŸ˜„) - black with Blue Iridium lenses. Iā€™ve had them for around 11 years now, and recently added a set of Flak 2.0 XLs to my collection.

Iā€™ve been searching various marketplaces and online stores for lenses and sock kits, and have come to realise Iā€™m a bit late to the party for the XLJ side of things! I would love a set of the 24k lenses, but I can only find them in the regular shape, not XLJ.

However while routing around for cheap deals, I stumbled across www.oakleystoresuk.com last night, with a whole bunch of deals which seem far too got to be true! Has anyone had any dealing with this website, or can you confirm if itā€™s legit or a scam?

Thanks in advance

Rich
Hi did you get an answer to this? I just spent some money in that site....

Back