• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Ok, a lot of users know the name of Christopher Spencer. He has a series of usernames but was commonly known as Prozone but has a plethora of alias's now.

On eBay he is known as kayleighj199220012. Steer clear of this conman, he has had lots of complaints for botched jobs on nose bridges. He has conned many people, tried to sell fake lenses on here. He stole thousands of pounds from lots of people who have bought from him and I am currently in the process of taking him to court for money he owes me. STAY clear of this c***.

I did a big order for him and he stiffed me....never heard from him again....he said he was my friend,I bought 20 sets of those so called zeiss lenses and almost all had been returned by angry customers. He could never prove where they came from....so I lost $800.00 on that deal....

Last edited:
He owes me quite a lot of money buddy. He hasn't got a chance in court as I have all the evidence. He slagged you off to me saying your work was amateurish. I thought? Yeah, that's why he has such a good name on the O forum then. He is such a bullshi**er it is unreal. He said he built his own repin machine and his jobs were perfect lol. I know someone that sells him stock but doesn't like him much tell me, He has had lots of complaints as he is using the pin extractor tool to push the pin back in! He has it coming though. Just getting the last bits of info I need to nail his A** to the floor.

Amateurish.....that's why I did his repairs for years and he got the rave reveiws.....he's mad because he screwed me and its easier to hate than pay me.

Yep, he is the biggest C**t I have ever had the misfortune to come across buddy. I'd put the scumbag in hospital if I ever saw him on the street!

I just warn people about him and keep tracking his ever changing eBay names. I know where he lives but he has multiple addresses he uses. The guy that sells him stock keeps me up to date on where he is so, I would love to be a fly on the wall when he gets that letter telling him he is being sued.

I hear he make a wicked Latte, though. ;);)

On a more serious note:
  • It has been said many, many times before before on this forum, but still: NuttyOak13Y and The X-man both do terrific work. Highly recommended.
  • @ Nutty: I hope it works out for you!

Cheers, Lars

I hear he make a wicked Latte, though. ;);)

On a more serious note:
  • It has been said many, many times before before on this forum, but still: NuttyOak13Y and The X-man both do terrific work. Highly recommended.
  • @ Nutty: I hope it works out for you!

Cheers, Lars
Thanks Lars.

Latest Posts

Back