• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
If nobody has chimed in then checking eBay sold listings is probably your best bet. If you just want someone to throw out a number, $85.

Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get a fair quote from the forum members, as the eBay are usually pricier. I wouldn't sell it for less than $250 though, as I have all the items that it came with and the condition is LNIB, except for the lenses.

Then it's not LNIB...
Ok, what I meant is that the frame is 9.9/10 and the original lenses started peeling off pretty bad. Then, I replaced them with original VR28 Pol from an O Store 2 years ago and it has been sitting in the box since.

Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get a fair quote from the forum members, as the eBay are usually pricier. I wouldn't sell it for less than $250 though, as I have all the items that it came with and the condition is LNIB, except for the lenses.
Take the average eBay sold price and deduct 10% for fees then another 10% for douchebaggery.

I also agree with Atticus, if you have to say except the lenses then it’s not LNIB.

Thanks for the reply.
Lenses to me is 50-70% of the value.
More if lenses are hard to get.
No good lenses = little value!!

Yeah, I agree. The original pol lenses I got to replace the ones that the frame came with cost me pretty much what apparently people would offer for the sunglasses now :/

Yeah, I agree. The original pol lenses I got to replace the ones that the frame came with cost me pretty much what apparently people would offer for the sunglasses now :/
Exactly, at the end it comes down to simple math.

Take the average eBay sold price and deduct 10% for fees then another 10% for douchebaggery.

I also agree with Atticus, if you have to say except the lenses then it’s not LNIB.

I could only find one Antix Fuente ad on eBay (listing ended Oakley Antix Fuente Sunglasses Polished Black Tungsten Iridium Polarized for sale online | eBay ) and the person sold it for $150+. Doing your math, mine would be worth $120, but the eBay ad did not include any of the limited edition things that came with the shades (special box, MF cloth and commemorative pin).

So how much all that would add to the overall value?

Back