• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
First Gen had the J/X/etc. serial, second gen had a serial ending with A, third ended with B, fourth had no serial, and fifth had a sku.
The X men Juliets had 5 releases? A couple pages back he was asking about a certain pair in particular, not Juliet’s in general. I could also be confused and totally wrong, wouldn’t be the first time lol

anyone know the current value of the Palace Mumbos from 2018. Like new in box. Only been worn a few times.

Translucent purple with +red

Hey gang,

I’ve had these Oakley blades since the early 90s. What model year are these?? Any value guesstimates?? Nose piece is purple/black, no cracks on frame, lenses seem to be scratch free. However, both ear pieces are cracked were they connect to the frame. One ear piece at the frame connect has a tiny piece chipped off. Would it make more sense to sell as is for higher dollar or dish out for original replacement ear stems when they become available in white.

7A62BB73-011A-4B5F-BB96-662FEDDAA320.jpeg

2F37F86C-3CAA-47BF-94DA-CCA7E72DD231.jpeg

What will be a good price for a pair of Oakley Mars leather in good state of conservation?

Low serial number.
Lenses have some small marks.

I can buy ones... but don't know if the asking price is a bargain, fair or overprice.

The ask 1200 euros...

What would be a good price/ normal price for this?
Oakley minute machine, 1st gen (looks like some wear)

559_2072339937.jpg

And this one from 2013 with rubber strap?

60_841878205.jpg

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

I'm no expert, but I've seen brand new pairs of these being sold for under a hundred. Think of the condition of yours and work down from there.

Latest Posts

Back