• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
giphy copy.gif

Welcome! Love Jup's
Ask your question here...

Hello, never posted on this form before been around a few years had to get a new member account. Looking to downsize collection due to moving so wanting to reach out and see what you guys think value wise.

OTT FMJ’s excellent condition so scuff or scratches. Have some one local looking to buy but questioning his offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (No box)

E426951B-60F2-4F8B-9F97-973DE52A6E4A.jpeg

Odd one. Value of a Muzm Mumbo only. Pair came to me with some markings in the middle of the lenses near the etching. Doesn't impact the visuals, and can only be seen in some light.

Oakley won't do anything other than ask me to return them for a refund and a pitiful 30% off their other rubbish. I'd like to keep the M Frame, hence me not wanting to return them for a refund.

scratched.jpg

Hello, never posted on this form before been around a few years had to get a new member account. Looking to downsize collection due to moving so wanting to reach out and see what you guys think value wise.

OTT FMJ’s excellent condition so scuff or scratches. Have some one local looking to buy but questioning his offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (No box)

View attachment 971155
I would say $500-$550....

how much could be an e wire gen 1, with sign of use in frame and lenses, but in a good aceptable state.

any help would be much appreciated

Hey everyone, I have a pair of Holbrook Shaun White 009102-08 polished black with 24k gold lenses, 55-18-137.

These were a gift in 2012, but I never wore them and never got around to reselling them. They’re mint, in the box.

Being that I’m not an Oakley head, I’m a little lost when it comes to how to price them. I want a fair price for both parties. The only mint pair on ebay is listed at $190, and isn’t sold. So I’m guessing that listing is gouging.

Anyone able to help with how much these are worth?

Thanks for any help!

Back