• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi O family,

I am getting ready to sell my C-Six (1,153/1,500) and my Pitboss 2 but I am not sure what value to put on them. Looks like some CSix recently sold for $2500-3000, but there is a pair on eBay for $6000 (seems little high). Also the Pitboss 2 seem to have a wide spread of price also. Any help is appreciated. I'll attached a few pictures. Once I have some price info I'll post on the Exchange. Both glasses are in great condition, never worn, display only. The inside of the CSix box has some marks, and the Gold on the Pitboss in one are is a little discolored. Pictures look a little dusty from sitting in my office for a few years.

Thanks again!

Kurt

IMG_2633.jpgIMG_2634.jpgIMG_2635.jpgIMG_2636.jpgIMG_2621.jpgIMG_2622.jpgIMG_2623.jpgIMG_2624.jpgIMG_2625.jpgIMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2635.jpg
IMG_2626.jpg

Trying to work out a price on these. Pretty cool box which Olympic sporters in Tokio received. Including vented Kato’s, never seen those. I have got no idea how much it’s worth. Anybody experience with these?

View attachment 973078

View attachment 973079

View attachment 973080
Already got the answer. This guy wants for the prizm low light Kato only €1350. Not gonna happen 😃. Didn’t know the Kato existed in a vented form, maybe necessary for the track cyclist it was sent to.

Odd one. Value of a Muzm Mumbo only. Pair came to me with some markings in the middle of the lenses near the etching. Doesn't impact the visuals, and can only be seen in some light.

Oakley won't do anything other than ask me to return them for a refund and a pitiful 30% off their other rubbish. I'd like to keep the M Frame, hence me not wanting to return them for a refund.

View attachment 971270
I’m interested!

Hi O family,

I am getting ready to sell my C-Six (1,153/1,500) and my Pitboss 2 but I am not sure what value to put on them. Looks like some CSix recently sold for $2500-3000, but there is a pair on eBay for $6000 (seems little high). Also the Pitboss 2 seem to have a wide spread of price also. Any help is appreciated. I'll attached a few pictures. Once I have some price info I'll post on the Exchange. Both glasses are in great condition, never worn, display only. The inside of the CSix box has some marks, and the Gold on the Pitboss in one are is a little discolored. Pictures look a little dusty from sitting in my office for a few years.

Thanks again!

Kurt
Mate, I'd give them a good bath first and post some pics of them outside. Right now they look filthy.

Pls help me identify this juliet, from rarity, generation and value. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 973543

View attachment 973544

View attachment 973545

View attachment 973546

View attachment 973547
If the Serial is - CJ###### than it it's Carbon Juliet 1st Generation with original Black Iridium Lenses.

Looks like it got worn a lot.
If you can get it cheap < $200 you can send it to get customized or just get it tuned, new Rubber and lenses.
Every X-Metal is worth saving.

Latest Posts

Back