• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

My project in the morning.

IMG_9422.jpeg
IMG_9433.jpeg
IMG_9434.jpeg

I thought this was a thread to post pics of where we were at? Seems to be just people bragging about what they thought was a block, without pics of being anywhere. Maybe they're hiding in their closets from the Boogeyman that's under their bed

Me? I'm hangin out by a big ol trash can, seems awful similar to this forum these days....
99e647a15f7ca0657baa6a58bde9eb77.jpg

I thought this was a thread to post pics of where we were at? Seems to be just people bragging about what they thought was a block, without pics of being anywhere. Maybe they're hiding in their closets from the Boogeyman that's under their bed

Me? I'm hangin out by a big ol trash can, seems awful similar to this forum these days....View attachment 796918
How many empty beer cans are in that trash can?

Me? I'm hangin out by a big ol trash can, seems awful similar to this forum these days....View attachment 796918

I have what's more similar right here. Lol.

IMG_9452.jpeg

Back