• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

We do. His name is @Wesleypipesyo
Y'all lost your ever loving durn minds to think I am up at 10:30pm. On a school night? :crazypilot:
jWrW4AV.gif

That would screw up my eyes having 2 different color lenses
That's an eastern boarder 3d. The lenses have the same basecolor and are made to show the same light transmission. I sold my pair to a collector.last year for 1850. Only 6 pairs exist for the eb1 collaboration..
1468264406848-925379549.jpg
20160708_205507.jpg
IMG_20160913_232640.jpg

The problem with that frame is that there were so many fakes.. people just randomly putting them together from parts but you can always tell a legitimate one because the lenses are perfectly good to use.. that is if you dare taking out a pair like that in public.. I did but only once.. was too damned scary .imagine scratching those lenses lol.I miss it greatly but life goes on..

That's an eastern boarder 3d. The lenses have the same basecolor and are made to show the same light transmission. I sold my pair to a collector.last year for 1850. Only 6 pairs exist for the eb1 collaboration.. View attachment 566366 View attachment 566367 View attachment 566368

The problem with that frame is that there were so many fakes.. people just randomly putting them together from parts but you can always tell a legitimate one because the lenses are perfectly good to use.. that is if you dare taking out a pair like that in public.. I did but only once.. was too damned scary .imagine scratching those lenses lol.I miss it greatly but life goes on..

Congrats on getting $1850 for it. Id sell the damn thing too for a sexy Minute Machine and some Xmetal’s!!!!!

I would be wearing my Conduct Squared that got stolen from me 🤬but obviously I can't. Also I can't find another pair for the life of me. Sux...

I just sold this one recently

View attachment 620775

But it IS a ladies frame

View attachment 620776

So why'd you have it? ;)

On a related note, i was at an Oakley Store a while (years) ago and watched as two "Bros" in Ed Hardy shirts walk in and went straight for these (and/or similar) frames. Both tried on a white pair and looked at each other and gave high fives.

So why'd you have it? ;)

On a related note, i was at an Oakley Store a while (years) ago and watched as two "Bros" in Ed Hardy shirts walk in and went straight for these (and/or similar) frames. Both tried on a white pair and looked at each other and gave high fives.

Lmaooooo. They were wearing ed hardy shirts. I'm sure sunglasses werent the only female specific articles they were wearing lol

I only had them bc I was selling for a friend

Latest Posts

Back