What would you like to see from M-Experiment ?

You won't find anything made from titanium from them. Maybe some sort of aluminum alloy , but I think that ship has long sailed. 🤔
What is it that gives you such an impression? I think that ship has only just left the dock. Sky isn't the limit to what they can do, so why not? We ain't seen nothin' yet, have we.
You know... I am just stoned enough to take this ride with you! So do the draw up and design idea and send it to MEx... They are WIDE open to listening to ideas and we all have a dream pair in our heads we just can't quite put our fingers on... A all Ti original PitBoss design (may have to have an alternate name and enough design difference to pass infringement laws)... would be pretty BadA$$ if you ask me!
I'd have some work ahead of me. I can see it clear as crystal, but I'm not the best at hand art. If only there was a way to accurately transfer what I 'see' onto a digital canvas by way of thought. I could try Blender. Thanks for your suggestion. If it does happen, they should call it "BOSS," "DIRECTOR," "KINGPIN," or "CONTROLLER." Maybe "BIGHEAD" would suffice. It'd be fitting with big, shiny, alien-eye lenses which it ought to feature.👽

What is it that gives you such an impression? I think that ship has only just left the dock. Sky isn't the limit to what they can do, so why not? We ain't seen nothin' yet, have we.

I'd have some work ahead of me. I can see it clear as crystal, but I'm not the best at hand art. If only there was a way to accurately transfer what I 'see' onto a digital canvas by way of thought. I could try Blender. Thanks for your suggestion. If it does happen, they should call it "BOSS," "DIRECTOR," "KINGPIN," or "CONTROLLER." Maybe "BIGHEAD" would suffice. It'd be fitting with big, shiny, alien-eye lenses which it ought to feature.👽
What is required to pull this off is quite costly. Plus the weight of a large frame made of titanium might be too heavy to wear comfortably.

What is required to pull this off is quite costly. Plus the weight of a large frame made of titanium might be too heavy to wear comfortably.
If anyone can pull it off, I believe it to be in the right hands. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves - I agree - but one can dream.

Back