• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared at the MOA Oakley Store

midwestbroncosfan

Oakley Expert
MN
I went into one of the Oakley stores at the Mall of America in Bloomington today with a pair of X-Squared on me. It was too funny. The one guy working asked if he could clean them. Next thing I know all three employees are standing there looking at them like they'd never seen one before. They are looking and discussing it. Then he gives them back and starts talking about how he likes those Juliets. LMAO! Ok, SO I guess guess they haven't seen one in person if they are calling them Juliets.

I went into one of the Oakley stores at the Mall of America in Bloomington today with a pair of X-Squared on me. It was too funny. The one guy working asked if he could clean them. Next thing I know all three employees are standing there looking at them like they'd never seen one before. They are looking and discussing it. Then he gives them back and starts talking about how he likes those Juliets. LMAO! Ok, SO I guess guess they haven't seen one in person if they are calling them Juliets.

This makes me sad because there are so few people left who work in the stores to teach anyone any Oakley history.

Lol..last week I was in San Diego and stopped at the oakley vault store at Carlsbad outlets. I was wearing my PB1 with Dillon Lenses and my Diamond black MM. I was approached by an employee who asked about my lenses. I schooled him and then he said we are selling X metals here. I replied which ones and he said Badman and Madman. I laughed and said those aren't X metals. He then got offended like I slapped his mother and said sir you apparently don' know what X metals are. I said sure I do, so I called over my oldest son who was wearing a pair of Juliets and I said that is a pair of X Metals. The kid then said oh those X metals

Lol..last week I was in San Diego and stopped at the oakley vault store at Carlsbad outlets. I was wearing my PB1 with Dillon Lenses and my Diamond black MM. I was approached by an employee who asked about my lenses. I schooled him and then he said we are selling X metals here. I replied which ones and he said Badman and Madman. I laughed and said those aren't X metals. He then got offended like I slapped his mother and said sir you apparently don' know what X metals are. I said sure I do, so I called over my oldest son who was wearing a pair of Juliets and I said that is a pair of X Metals. The kid then said oh those X metals

You were right next door to me! Which employee was it?

Back