• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 MLB Season Thread

Getting excited. Heading down to Clearwater 3/4 - 3/8 for some Spring Training Phillies Baseball. Love the new editions of Realmuto, McCutchen @Cutch22 & Segura. Not sure if they will land Harper or not. I am actually hoping they sign Kuechel and maybe Kimbrel or Gio Gonzales and then make a big push for Trout after this season.

Last edited:
Getting excited. Heading down to Clearwater 2/4 - 2/8 for some Spring Training Phillies Baseball. Love the new editions of Realmuto, McCutchen @Cutch22 & Segura. Not sure if they will land Harper or not. I am actually hoping they sign Kuechel and maybe Kimbrel or Gio Gonzales and then make a big push for Trout after this season.
The pirates train in Bradenton. Just head south.

Dz94MtcXgAALLLD.jpg

Bryce Harper maybe to the Phillies, i don't think it will work, his cocky attitude and the philly fans....... philly fans are known for being asholes , right? think they will clash real fast!

Bryce Harper maybe to the Phillies, i don't think it will work, his cocky attitude and the philly fans....... philly fans are known for being asholes , right? think they will clash real fast!
If he goes there, he can shut them down.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back