• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

Does anyone know when this will be released?
View attachment 741386
I just bought 2 pair from glassesontheweb.com, let me state i am not affiliated and have nothing to do with the website. It is simply where i found the whisker's. I have been looking for the new ones for months and just bought Ruby and sapphire iridium. I know alot of people are excited for them and i dont know why u can buy from a website before u can from oakley. All well i got the ones i wanted so good luck all.

Screenshot_20200827-125121.png

I just bought 2 pair from glassesontheweb.com, let me state i am not affiliated and have nothing to do with the website. It is simply where i found the whisker's. I have been looking for the new ones for months and just bought Ruby and sapphire iridium. I know alot of people are excited for them and i dont know why u can buy from a website before u can from oakley. All well i got the ones i wanted so good luck all.

View attachment 781372
Curious to know if they ever arrive, if they do, maybe I’ll buy from them. Let me know please.

Curious to know if they ever arrive, if they do, maybe I’ll buy from them. Let me know please.
Will do. That's why i use a credit card, if fraud i dont pay. Never, ever use a bank card. And i looked up reviews and they seemed legit. 2 other sites had same displays but sold out/back order

Was able to pick up the last pair of Sapphire Prizm Polarized for fellow member @XM-I . Sending them to a happy new owner in the Whisker 2020 club tomorrow.

Glad I could help a collector track them down without resorting to markups when they are brand new.

Was able to pick up the last pair of Sapphire Prizm Polarized for fellow member @XM-I . Sending them to a happy new owner in the Whisker 2020 club tomorrow.

Glad I could help a collector track them down without resorting to markups when they are brand new.
Truly appreciated!

Confirmed they are in stock in the Canadian oakley store.

Just got a pair, will resell the lenses to you guys here since I will be getting prescription ones put in.

Last edited:
These are back in stock now. I just ordered a pair, $30 off.
I just ordered from Oakley as well, $30 off all prizm sunglasses. $176 instead of $206. Only have the all black and satin chrome. Free Express delivery. Looking at Sept. 4th, cant wait.

Back