• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

I didn't see them on OSI.
They're not on OSI, dont know why, they are on Oakley. Only 2 kinds, other sites have 5 different whiskers. Both Oakley and si appear to be doing work on their websites, i just went and both are down for work. I have ordered 4 of the 5, i dont care for tungsten, and will put pics up when delivered, should be by this Friday.

They're not on OSI, dont know why, they are on Oakley. Only 2 kinds, other sites have 5 different whiskers. Both Oakley and si appear to be doing work on their websites, i just went and both are down for work. I have ordered 4 of the 5, i dont care for tungsten, and will put pics up when delivered, should be by this Friday.
Can you PM me the other sites you are referring to? I am actually wanting the ruby pair and tungsten.

If anyone has a 1st gen and the 2020 version could you post a picture or two side by side so I can see the differences? I might have to purchase a pair. Thanks

If anyone has a 1st gen and the 2020 version could you post a picture or two side by side so I can see the differences? I might have to purchase a pair. Thanks

I’d love to see that too. My original pair were lost at a TSA checkpoint in Kansas City when I was pulled out of line for an anal probe and nearly missed my flight. I was pissed when I landed and realized they were gone.

I have a whisker 05-715 Black, and 05-716 silver that i will post side bye side with the new ones that will be in sometime this week.

Back