• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Pairs of X-Metals Lost or Stolen - Please be on the Lookout!

Well signed for a "signature required" package the @Matt Flacche paid extra for or just signed it was delivered (priority package) If signature required then the Mail carrier should be on the hook for it
100% if there was no one there to sign they needed to bring it back to the post office and hold it until it gets picked up with an I.D. I would be raising hell

Because of the large amount of insurance, USPS made it "Signature Required" yet they never got a signature from "Chet". The letter carrier signed for it, and left it, yet the tracking is falsified, saying that it was left with an individual.
Total bullsh!t, I’d go blow up that PostMaster! That mail carrier was 100% wrong and on the hook.

There's really no need for anyone to get pissed off. I was really just hoping you guys could keep an eye out for them, in case they pop up on a site I don't frequent, like your local Craigslist, or something like that.

Again, don't be leery about sending any work to @Chet Manley. I will be sending more X-Metals to him, as soon as I hunt more down.

There's really no need for anyone to get pissed off. I was really just hoping you guys could keep an eye out for them, in case they pop up on a site I don't frequent, like your local Craigslist, or something like that.

Again, don't be leery about sending any work to @Chet Manley. I will be sending more X-Metals to him, as soon as I hunt more down.
What area are you in so people know where to search if they are trying to sell locally?

There is a collective anger/frustration on your behalf, Matt.

That’s the community spirit you get from the forum, well that and relentless mocking, sarcasm, bitterness, trolling and all that other good stuff.

Well signed for a "signature required" package that @Matt Flacche paid extra for or just signed it was delivered (priority package) If signature required then the Mail carrier should be on the hook for it

Last week it had some certified mail delivered at my house and the carrier didn’t even try to get a signature for it. People are paying for these services. If they want to slack and not follow through with the SOPs they implemented then it is 100% their fault