• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Pairs of X-Metals Lost or Stolen - Please be on the Lookout!

Man I feel really bad... Don't know what to say....is so unfair. Hope you get your stuff back...that is why most of my stuff I go to the post office to pick it up ... Feel really bad..

That sucks Matt. Having sent Chetmeister many a package, I had one that had a R1 and Hollowpoint in it and the same thing happened. Tracking said delivered but no package was present. It showed up at the local USPS in Franklin 3 or 4 days later. Hopefully this is one of those situations.

That would be awesome... I'll try to stay hopeful.

I’m cool with the thread as a heads up if somebody runs across the pairs in question but to call out @Chet Manley as the person you shipped to seems in bad taste.

Don't know why you'd consider it to be a "call out" when this loss is completely out of Nick's control and my control. I never directly or indirectly accused him of anything. Actually, I mentioned @Chet Manley to make it that much clearer what I was missing out on - awesome custom work. If you choose to interpret it differently, that's on you.

Wow , thats terrible Matt. I really hope they turn up. Nothing worse than being stolen from. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. Stay positive man.

This put a damper on my day when I first saw and read what happened, I do hope this gets resolved favorably.

I hate to hear this happened to you Matt. I really am. I hope that they weren't really stolen, and they turn up soon! I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled in the places I've been haunting in my search for a user pair of R1's 😁👍

Since the name of @Chet Manley came out, he is going to need a
P.O. box in his near by post office..
The crook is near by, if he got away once he may try again down the road.