• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bored Prototype Tech at work

Soooo…I just snagged a pair of Mag M-Frames and you clearly have a solid, one could easily say ‘expert’, grasp on these type of lenses. What best fits if I’m looking for some alternatives? Any and all Intel is greatly appreciated 🪖👍

IMG_1240.jpeg

Soooo…I just snagged a pair of Mag M-Frames and you clearly have a solid, one could easily say ‘expert’, grasp on these type of lenses. What best fits if I’m looking for some alternatives? Any and all Intel is greatly appreciated 🪖👍

View attachment 1112669
In regards to replacement lenses or cutting them from a donor lens ? Ive stayed away from mag frames ( personal choice dude to past exp from corrosion clean up ) so i dont have first have experience but from what ive read in other posts an a frame donor would work for a custom cut lens as the lens is the same as standard m lens just mounted differently

Both actually!

I understand there were four OEM lens options on the Mag M-Frame per O-Review…but if any M-Frame lens fits then I have a few others to try on hand. I have a M-Frame 3.0 and a couple M-Frame Alphas.

What caught my eye was your recent beaked lens and wondered if it would fit my Mag M or any other of my M-Frames? I’m not ready for a snazzy fancy color Kato pair but a beaked lens on one of my Mil-Specs would be cool 🪖👍

"but if any M-Frame lens fits" mag m lenses are cut differently than a regular pro m m frame lens of that era the mounting system is different. I'll see if i can track one down locally and play with it a bit . Im trying to locate a kato x lens to do a cut with out the beak

A number of people on this forum has purchased from this person on eBay. Has some Mag lenses.

Leeflk is a good dude I’ve bought from him before as well.

Back