• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I'll probably assume he didn't get several independent autopsies performed to check...
Indeed, which proved my point that he has no proof they died from the China Virus. Just because you die and have the China Virus doesn't mean that's the cause of death. There have been several bullshit deaths wrongly attributed to the China Virus such as suicide, motor vehicle accidents, falling off a roof, gang shootings and so on.

Indeed, which proved my point that he has no proof they died from the China Virus. Just because you die and have the China Virus doesn't mean that's the cause of death. There have been several bullshit deaths wrongly attributed to the China Virus such as suicide, motor vehicle accidents, falling off a roof, gang shootings and so on.
My girlfriend is a nurse; this is unfortunately what happens.

My girlfriend is a nurse; this is unfortunately what happens.
That’s what happens when the cares act gave hospitals more money for China Virus cases and deaths. This enticed hospitals to falsely attribute the cause of death to the China Virus. If most people knew what was in the cares act aside from the stimulus checks they would not have supported it. Just look at the airlines who are paying pilots to remain on payroll even though, in some cases, they are no longer current.

I think I got COVID 2 weeks ago...

ran 3 fevers over 3 days - killed them with Theraflu

couldn't taste or smell anything for 2.5 weeks, but I've gotten my taste and smell back @ 90%...

That’s what happens when the cares act gave hospitals more money for China Virus cases and deaths. This enticed hospitals to falsely attribute the cause of death to the China Virus. If most people knew what was in the cares act aside from the stimulus checks they would not have supported it. Just look at the airlines who are paying pilots to remain on payroll even though, in some cases, they are no longer current.
It's more of a check box.
Patient comes in with gunshot wound. The gunshot wound is the primary reason for the visit. During intake/examination, patient tests positive for covid; Box checked.
Hospital has a case of covid on record.

It's more of a check box.
Patient comes in with gunshot wound. The gunshot wound is the primary reason for the visit. During intake/examination, patient tests positive for covid; Box checked.
Hospital has a case of covid on record.
And the money that goes with it!

Latest Posts

Back