• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ford Bronco Reveal

Anyone anticipating tomorrow evening’s release of the ‘21 Ford Bronco ?

I have my $100 pre-order deposit ready to go. :D

Delivery slated for April 2021.

Congrats, man. I thought I heard Ford was going to stop making vehicles classified as “cars” and will focus solely on trucks and SUVs. This was a year or so ago.

Congrats, man. I thought I heard Ford was going to stop making vehicles classified as “cars” and will focus solely on trucks and SUVs. This was a year or so ago.
Yep. They are following in Chrysler/Dodge/et al footsteps... Although the Mustang is going nowhere...

Regular sedans and compact cars are not pulling in the profits. If you want a traditional sedan, you'll be buying a Nissan, Hyundai, Honda, etc

Yep. They are following in Chrysler/Dodge/et al footsteps... Although the Mustang is going nowhere...

Regular sedans and compact cars are not pulling in the profits. If you want a traditional sedan, you'll be buying a Nissan, Hyundai, Honda, etc

We love our VW Jetta, but I need something a lot more rugged than a car.

A car would get ripped to shreds on some of the mountain dirt roads I travel to reach customers.

I can't see myself in a sissy looking little crossover.

Haven't seen anything lately that has an appealing look and functionality.

We love our VW Jetta, but I need something a lot more rugged than a car.

A car would get ripped to shreds on some of the mountain dirt roads I travel to reach customers.

I can't see myself in a sissy looking little crossover.

Haven't seen anything lately that has an appealing look and functionality.
I was amazed when I saw only trucks and SUVs when I went though West Virginia.

as soon as they said no v8 option i lost interest honestly. i have rebuild 2 vintage broncos with a friend for him. i love the platform, just not with lame engine options.

Back