• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Oxford

• Thread starter Deleted member 45333
  • Start date
Just introducing myself as I am here to support Dave with his @Wavecloud’s Customisation and his administration. This should help him get through his work load as he has got busy! Happy for you to contact me or will be in touch. Just trying to figure out how to use the forum
Ps I am his wife so this is unpaid role;)
If you are his wife I am positive after having two of my own in the past he will at some point pay... we always do! :lol:

Many welcomes and I am not sure anyone has this place completely figured out yet!

welcome shaq.jpeg

Just introducing myself as I am here to support Dave with his @Wavecloud’s Customisation and his administration. This should help him get through his work load as he has got busy! Happy for you to contact me or will be in touch. Just trying to figure out how to use the forum
Welcome

73dk.gif

Back