• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

One for sure. Others I have misplaced then found again. The one I lost was an X metal XX about 12 years ago when moving. So it could have also been stolen. This was during a time I wasn’t collecting, and wasn’t paying attention.

I was thinking back over all the Oakleys I've owned since I bought my first pair, trying to remember each pair, when I got them, and ultimately why I no longer have them.
There were the Juliet's I lost skiing up north, the Square Wires (I think thats what they were called) I lost fishing down south, trying to fan gnats out of my face..
the Minutes I lost at a NASCAR race, one word, Bourbon...the A-wires I left in a "friends" Jeep that just mysteriously disappeared (along with 2 50 ct CD binders FULL)...several pair I traded back and fourth for whatever here or there...the list goes on.

How many, if any have you lost over the years? I'm interested to hear some good tear-jerker stories on how it happened, right now thinking back on some of the vintage stuff I could still have in my possession, it's miserable lol.

Misery loves company folks, lets hear it.

Pics of the long lost beloved pair are encouraged if available.
Hi, I have only lost maybe one. I’m pretty good at looking after them & knowing where there all are. 🤪

When I was younger I was pretty much the same but unfortunately other people wanted my stuff & they were stolen😤

My first pairs were Royal Blue Frogs/Fire & Crystal Clear/ Violet. I swapped the Lens around so I had Royal Blue/ Violet & Crystal Clear/ Fire. I loved those Froggies especially the Royal Blue/ Violet as no one else had them because the were all to scarred to pop out the lenses.

Anyway that’s my love story.

Frog Lover, Mark
I was thinking back over all the Oakleys I've owned since I bought my first pair, trying to remember each pair, when I got them, and ultimately why I no longer have them.
There were the Juliet's I lost skiing up north, the Square Wires (I think thats what they were called) I lost fishing down south, trying to fan gnats out of my face..
the Minutes I lost at a NASCAR race, one word, Bourbon...the A-wires I left in a "friends" Jeep that just mysteriously disappeared (along with 2 50 ct CD binders FULL)...several pair I traded back and fourth for whatever here or there...the list goes on.

How many, if any have you lost over the years? I'm interested to hear some good tear-jerker stories on how it happened, right now thinking back on some of the vintage stuff I could still have in my possession, it's miserable lol.

Misery loves company folks, lets hear it.

Pics of the long lost beloved pair are encouraged if available.

Back