kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Premium Member
Austin, TX
I posted some pics here, slightly different position but whatever works.
Capacitor vs. rechargeable battery - useless knowledge

In general though it's kinda tricky because you have to position it next to the coils just right, then give it a little bit to see if you got it right (low battery indicator goes away).

I'm thinking of trying the tea light charger mentioned near the bottom of the 1st page of the above thread, might get easier results.

RonkPM

Oakley Enthusiast
Choctaw, OK
I hear that tea light charger works pretty well too. I use a philips toothbrush charger that I had to mod by cutting off the center nub so the watch would sit flat. I had no luck with it sitting vertically. Four hours sounds like it is time to replace the capacitor. Mine has been happily ticking away for the last month since I last wore it.

pjd1234

X METAL NERD
I hear that tea light charger works pretty well too. I use a philips toothbrush charger that I had to mod by cutting off the center nub so the watch would sit flat. I had no luck with it sitting vertically. Four hours sounds like it is time to replace the capacitor. Mine has been happily ticking away for the last month since I last wore it.
I wore it the whole day w/o problems or a stop. So I'm guessing the toothbrush charger will work.

New Threads