• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im leaving

No, he's not leaving because of a deal with Bandit.
He leaves because he is not taken seriously.
That his word and his experience don't count.

Am I correct @flippj

correct, I'm being accused of being dishonest.
Those that know me know that is one thing I am not
How do you know the Italian you bought the lens from didn't have it cut? Is there even a slight chance you may have crossed these up with some of the custom cuts you had done?

How do you know the Italian you bought the lens from didn't have it cut? Is there even a slight chance you may have crossed these up with some of the custom cuts you had done?
He’s a long term collector I’ve dealt with many times. Ex employee. Not at all. The customs aren’t as blue.

He’s a long term collector I’ve dealt with many times. Ex employee. Not at all. The customs aren’t as blue.
Well, if you are waiting for an apology or someone to beg you to stay, I will say don't hold your breath. Unfortunately, in this circumstance, I'm sure people will still question the lens.

If it is VR28 Blue, there's value in that alone.

Probably doesn't help that Bandit is involved. He has a rep...

Well, if you are waiting for an apology or someone to beg you to stay, I will say don't hold your breath. Unfortunately, in this circumstance, I'm sure people will still question the lens.

Exactly.

I’m not asking for and apology at a

Not after an apology at all, you have it wrong

That’s part the problem with some of what goes on here

Whos admin, that can delete this thread?

Back