• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I’m really disappointed with Oakley

JohnB1

Oakley Beginner
A couple of years ago I bought Oakley sunglasses from the retail store in Liverpool
the lenses have delaminated and I need to buy replacements. I took them to the Cheshire Oakes store and was told to buy some cheap copy lenses off the internet
I wrote to customer services who initially off to assist but since then I’ve heard nothing, have sent a follow up email asking for an updated but I’m being ignored
I drive for my living and really appreciate good sunglasses and my Oakley’s did a great job
I purchased Oakley for the replacement lenses but right now i fe ripped off and ignored
Let this be a warning to anyone thinking of buying from them
Bitterly disappointed

my case number should anyone from Oakley read this is CAS-2802263-V3R3D8 CRM:076402824

A couple of years ago I bought Oakley sunglasses from the retail store in Liverpool
the lenses have delaminated and I need to buy replacements. I took them to the Cheshire Oakes store and was told to buy some cheap copy lenses off the internet
I wrote to customer services who initially off to assist but since then I’ve heard nothing, have sent a follow up email asking for an updated but I’m being ignored
I drive for my living and really appreciate good sunglasses and my Oakley’s did a great job
I purchased Oakley for the replacement lenses but right now i fe ripped off and ignored
Bitterly disappointed

my case number should anyone from Oakley read this is CAS-2802263-V3R3D8 CRM:076402824

What model?

Bitterly disappointed

A lot of us here also think that Lux sux. Aka Oakley.

An Oakley lens delaminating !?!?

No freaking way - it's IMPOSSIBLE !!!

I would definitely keep the pressure on customer service to explain to you why their lenses did that - for sure, they will send you replacements for free, because I have NEVER heard of an Oakley lens delaminating...

What model?
Hi, thanks for showing interest, it’s much appreciated
the problem is I can’t identify the model, on the arm where the code numbers should be, mine just says “fives”
I asked for help in the Cheshire Oakes store and was dismissed off handedly
the Customer Care team asked for images which were sent by return, but since then I’m being ignored
and all I want to do is spend more money with them!
Any help is appreciated

Latest Posts

Back