• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hi everyone looking to get my first pair of oakleys but need to wait 15 days to be able to purchase my dream pair.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. You also need to post 14 more times. So look around, and throw out some comments (Awesome glasses), and you''l be purchasing in no time.
cool.gif
🤙

tmp (7).gif

Hi yall! <insert very interesting introduction text> lol. I'm pretty boring, have a few Oakleys, restoring my Liv daily pair now and slowly working on restoring a beater Juliet I nabbed on fleabay haha.

Hi all,

Many years ago I bought my sunglasses and they kinda grew on me. We traveled the world (well ok, not the whole world but still...) and had great fun both on my bike as in my cars.

It all ended yesterday, one of the leg snapped at the hinge and three stores said they couldn't help me.

As I am more of a repair guy than throw away what worked great I fired up Google and found this forum.

Hope you can help me identify my glasses and help me out so I can fix them...

Have fun!

Joost

Hi all, new guy here and looking forward to my first pair of Oakley's. They'll be prescription and I need to settle on which one, but that's the fun part. Hoping to learn from the forum, and thanks for having me.
welcome!

Back