• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all,

Many years ago I bought my sunglasses and they kinda grew on me. We traveled the world (well ok, not the whole world but still...) and had great fun both on my bike as in my cars.

It all ended yesterday, one of the leg snapped at the hinge and three stores said they couldn't help me.

As I am more of a repair guy than throw away what worked great I fired up Google and found this forum.

Hope you can help me identify my glasses and help me out so I can fix them...

Have fun!

Joost
welcome!

Hi all,

Many years ago I bought my sunglasses and they kinda grew on me. We traveled the world (well ok, not the whole world but still...) and had great fun both on my bike as in my cars.

It all ended yesterday, one of the leg snapped at the hinge and three stores said they couldn't help me.

As I am more of a repair guy than throw away what worked great I fired up Google and found this forum.

Hope you can help me identify my glasses and help me out so I can fix them...

Have fun!

Joost
Welcome
Post some pictures

Hi All

South Africa here, been an Oakley wearer all my life (43) and love the glasses. Recently come across a great find and was hoping to get a little more info here and possibly sell them, I just don’t wear them and it’s a shame for them to sit on a shelf.

Hi All

South Africa here, been an Oakley wearer all my life (43) and love the glasses. Recently come across a great find and was hoping to get a little more info here and possibly sell them, I just don’t wear them and it’s a shame for them to sit on a shelf.
Welcome

Hi All

welcome!

I've had Oakleys since the Frogskins days, Red Iridium with smoke frames were my first pair.
Moved into a couple different frames after but then with the Hijinx, I found my favorite lens ever the VR28 polarized (RIP) since then I have jumped around to the Turbine and Jupiter Squared.
I have the Turbine Gen 1 (just replaced the original lens with tungsten Prizm polarized)which I love and would love to find new earsocks for if I could even find any....and just purchase the new gen Turbines with Deep Water lens.

Latest Posts

Back