• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all. Peter here. Big fan from Ireland
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

shaka-brah.gif

hey everyone, I am a longtime newbie, joined in 2015 , started collecting some Oakley items, ie carbon carabiner, a big sign, some salesman lens kits, a nice display case, and picked up a few extra pairs of old sunglasses. Then I disappeared. Now I am trying to participate a little more so I can post some of these items for sale. Life happens, and it seems sad, to have them just stored away, when someone here might really appreciate them. I still wear my original X frame Romeos, they have been my favorite

Hello. Been here a little while. Thought I should say something. Love Oakley my fist pair was a first Gen m frame. I should of got razor blades. They ended that year. The m frame broke in like a week. My next pair was first gen fives. Then fives 2.0 they were the perfect fit. Wearing flak 2.0 now. Going to get some x metals and replace those fives eventually

Hello. Been here a little while. Thought I should say something. Love Oakley my fist pair was a first Gen m frame. I should of got razor blades. They ended that year. The m frame broke in like a week. My next pair was first gen fives. Then fives 2.0 they were the perfect fit. Wearing flak 2.0 now. Going to get some x metals and replace those fives eventually
i-bid-you-welcome-welcome.gif

Hi.
Long time lurker, 1st post.
From Dundee, Scotland.
First Oakleys were Razer Blades mid 80’s (many of which I lost while windsurfing)
Latest editions are Sub Zero and Re.Sub Zero (both Saphire. Was dubious but love them both).
Wouldn’t call myself a collector, they all get worn at some point.

Back