• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24k

You clearly joined here just to post your stuff for sale and jumped right in both feet with asking how much your Juilets are worth and then continued to add you have more to sell. Did you bother to search around, introduce yourself, or post anything else of value? No you didn't but you get your panties bunch up when people make a comments.

Thank you for your constructive comments. You are correct, I clearly joined to liquidate my collection and not to mingle and make friends. So sue me! I'm not in business to make friends, sorry if that offends you or anyone else. I did search around, but I'm also free to post and start discussion. My panties are in a bunch because the internet is full of trolls and clearly some found me and my posts. Have a great day whoever you are! Something tells me you could use one.

Thank you for your constructive comments. You are correct, I clearly joined to liquidate my collection and not to mingle and make friends. So sue me! I'm not in business to make friends, sorry if that offends you or anyone else. I did search around, but I'm also free to post and start discussion. My panties are in a bunch because the internet is full of trolls and clearly some found me and my posts. Have a great day whoever you are! Something tells me you could use one.
Thank you :)

Not caught. I have no desire for 24k Juliets ;) only need 2 pair to be complete and the odds he has the carbon/ichiro are not good I’d suspect.
You are correct. The odds of me having the full pair is slim. Sadly I sold a pair of carbon Juliet's years ago but it was the OO blue Iridium lens and not the Ichiro lens, plus no box.

I do have a pair of Ichiro lenses only that I may post for sale once my probationary period is over and once the fire that I started simmers down. Thank you for your interest.

When I'm allowed to post in the for sale forum I will start with my o matter pairs and such.

I appreciate everyone's constructive comments and opinions. Some valuable lessons to be learned from this experience. Thank you all for teaching me this way.

Could a moderator please close or delete this thread for me?

I will post in the for sale forum as originally intended once my probationary period is over.

Initially I was simply gathering fair market value for a pair of Oakley's that I acquired during my collecting years, and I feel that I've achieved that information through this thread. I'm not looking to high ball anyone or rip anyone off. I'm basically enjoying other hobbies now and my collection is locked away collecting dust, with some unobtanium starting to melt. A real shame those ear socks and foam box inserts started to deteriorate.

Have a great day everyone. My apologies for causing a ruckus. If it helps to know, I'm not a millenial. I'm somewhere in between. I grew up with cassette tapes, Sony sports walkmans, and got my first pentium years after a 386sx 25. The smart ones will figure out what range I'm really in. :)

Could a moderator please close or delete this thread for me?

I will post in the for sale forum as originally intended once my probationary period is over.

Initially I was simply gathering fair market value for a pair of Oakley's that I acquired during my collecting years, and I feel that I've achieved that information through this thread. I'm not looking to high ball anyone or rip anyone off. I'm basically enjoying other hobbies now and my collection is locked away collecting dust, with some unobtanium starting to melt. A real shame those ear socks and foam box inserts started to deteriorate.

Have a great day everyone. My apologies for causing a ruckus. If it helps to know, I'm not a millenial. I'm somewhere in between. I grew up with cassette tapes, Sony sports walkmans, and got my first pentium years after a 386sx 25. The smart ones will figure out what range I'm really in. :)
I'm guessing 43?

It's a standard beginner's mistake.
Many come here to get information just to sell their Oakleys.
What you only find out over time is that an exchange of information takes place here. Sometimes over glasses.
Everyone here should exchange their information and learn to appreciate what they didn't know about Oakley.
Therefore the 14 days u. 15 post rule.
Whoever comes to sell should pay and leave.

Latest Posts

Back