• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just another fire fighter newbie.

BillyTheFireman

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Oakley Forum. I've been wearing Oakley's for many years. I came across this during a Bing search earlier today looking for fishing lenses. My name is Billy, and I am from South Carolina, USA. Ever since I got into firefighting I've been into Oakley. Not only are they very safe, high quality, fashionable, but very durable. I have however been partial to the Flak 2.0. I have found they're very light and the interchangeable parts and designs are almost endless. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about such a great brand.

Hi ya.....
1695432195846.png

Welcome to the fam!!!

If its fishing lenses you want, the Dwp, Deep water polarized, lenses are what you want if your bass fishing the lakes. The Swp, Shallow water polarized, lenses are good for trout fishing the creeks and rivers, but dwp is good for that too. I love mine, they are amazing, plus they look really awesome too, no matter the frame! I usually use either my Flak 2.0 XL's, or my Gibstons when I'm on the lake. Both are extremely light, and comfortable, and there's no fear of them falling off ma face! You can get dwp replacement lenses for your flaks from oakley, but they'll cost ya, there are other reputable dealers that carry oem lenses much cheaper though.
Good luck in your quest!

Latest Posts

Back