• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just got these from Black Flag Outfitters.

coder2001

Oakley Beginner
I just got these from Amazon from a seller called Black Flag Outfitters. They have great reviews. I got them at a sale price. They are nice, but wondering if I should return them. I'm not sure if they are real, although the company insists they are. My concern is that the sticker looks different from others (they say it was changed recently by Oakley) and the O one of the sides was kind of moved. I moved it back in place. (still a bit off I think). Let me know please what you guys think.

20220404_160202.jpg

20220404_160207.jpg

20220404_160235.jpg

20220404_160327.jpg

20220404_160340.jpg

20220404_160435.jpg

20220404_160441.jpg

Did you take the "O" off and glue it back on? It's hard to tell, blurry in the pics.

They look real to me.
It was moved a bit. The glue was probably weak. I just moved it back into place and it stayed. I guess I should probably use more glue. Or the company offered to replace them, or give me another 30% off those since they were damaged. I got them at half MSRP already. Here is a better image of it. I had already tried to slide it back, but it's still off. Not the biggest deal, it's fixable, but everyone seems to say they are real. So i'll probably take the 30% more off and just fix the logo.

20220404_151053.jpg

It was moved a bit. The glue was probably weak. I just moved it back into place and it stayed. I guess I should probably use more glue. Or the company offered to replace them, or give me another 30% off those since they were damaged. I got them at half MSRP already. Here is a better image of it. I had already tried to slide it back, but it's still off. Not the biggest deal, it's fixable, but everyone seems to say they are real. So i'll probably take the 30% more off and just fix the logo.

View attachment 952300
It should be a thin double sided foam tape under it but it's risky to remove. It'll probably stay now however, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

9442-01 is the prizm road and polished black sku. There is not 138. oo94420-0138 is not even coming up on O Review not that O Review is always 100% ... Funny cause everything else "looks" legit but man... these things make me nervous when the sku is not something I can find elsewhere.

Also the most recent hang tags do not look that way... Though I have seen them look that way when costas come in to the store. Oakleys have been two squares that come together. IF it is a fake someone went through allot of trouble to make them look legit. With the sku # unexplainable.... I would return. I have a box of REALLY GOOD FAKES including a Pit Boss I fell for over the decades. Sometimes it is hard to tell... even the lenses look good on some of my verified fakes. Fortunately the box is not very big or full... I call it my education box!

Back