• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's DIY Garage (2.0)

The next thing I was going to try to fix up.

View attachment 1104366

Then after I'm thinking I might try do a couple Mars Jordans. I have some leather ideas tossing around in my head, and want to see if I can at least do a respectable job. :cool:🤙

Triple WAHOO!!!

MARS Time has arrived!

apple watch face oakley 003b.jpeg

So I did something bad a while back to my Niner Valve. I brought in two pairs +Red lenses and mounted both, then had second thoughts. One was redder than the other, and I then decided to try a swap of lenses. And sure enough, I chipped a small piece of paint near the nose of my left socket. And oh yeah I was devastated to see my new pair ruined.

IMG_1101.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG

But this is one of the reasons I wanted to learn to paint my own frames. So that if anything were to happen, I could fix things to exactly how it was before. That's the plan anyway. That's why I had those other gold frames in the background of some photos the last couple of weeks. The funny thing about those two frames I had going on at the same time, is neither made the cut. One became my green pair. The newly painted 49er Valve 1.0. Back in business. :cool:🤙

IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1951.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

I can't believe I did something like this. Wasn't paying attention and did all pieces separately and was about to put them together and, Happy New Year. :D🤙

IMG_2715.JPG

Didn't notice both pieces were "made in U.S.A.". There's two left side pieces somewhere. Good thing I only had two pairs taken apart.

Last edited:
Back