• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Mars

i knew better than to poke at some has beens while we’re in a global recession. stay healthy folks so that we can continue this banter next time, adios
1700078418017.gif

OF, making coming out of the closet sooooo difficult. :blush:
I left it to chance.
Entered myself and my daughter into the Extra Butter raffle.
I did not win, but she did. She has won the Red Tiger and now the Mars from Extra Butter.
I will have a full assessment by next week. I will try to take some representative pictures, though my pictures are usually as good as my decision making skills. Hence the MUZM leather Mars, son to be in possession.
Yeah, I am not happy with Lux and their ways. I fear for the XMetal lineage with this 3D printing and the poaching on Jim's ideas. But I, like the rest of you, have an addiction. And it seems as long as Lux attaches the Oakley name to something, people will purchase, people will get angry, people will sling mud. I certainly bash Lux enough, and yet..here I am.
I wasn't going to purchase but thought, what the hell, might as well enter.
Hopefully the QA will be up to snuff. So far all my MUZM purchases have been flaw free.

I left it to chance.
I did not win, but she did. She has won the Red Tiger and now the Mars from Extra Butter.
I will have a full assessment by next week. I will try to take some representative pictures, though my pictures are usually as good as my decision making skills. Hence the MUZM leather Mars, son to be in possession.
Yeah, I am not happy with Lux and their ways. I fear for the XMetal lineage with this 3D printing and the poaching on Jim's ideas. But I, like the rest of you, have an addiction. And it seems as long as Lux attaches the Oakley name to something, people will purchase, people will get angry, people will sling mud. I certainly bash Lux enough, and yet..here I am.
Hopefully the QA will be up to snuff. So far all my MUZM purchases have been flaw free.
Hopefully you get a good example; matching t shox and all

I left it to chance.
It’s OK I am sure most of us understand. I understand and am in a very similar boat actually. Silver lining is that Extra Butter still could cancel your order and refund your money. At that point you will be so sold on owning them you will pay double on eBay!! lol.

I left it to chance.
Ever sign her up for the mega millions??? Might give it a shot!

Latest Posts

Back