• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

I wonder if this individual is really Trent. Anyway to prove that? I know he had an account in OF since a few years back, but this guy posting here, created the account today. The area code of the phone that he provided, is from Scottsdale AZ, which is where Dillon Optics is located
This is Trent. I should be available Monday- Friday 7:30 to 3:30 AZ time

Ha ha. Just give me a call. I am available Monday -Friday 7:30 - 3:30 Arizona time.
Are you telling me you'll have enough pull with your company to allow an Independent optician like myself to acquire and cut lenses for the members, and your customers here? Many people still ask me to cut Dillon lenses and I turn them all down... I didn't save the paperwork. But I was given a cease and desist letter several years back.. Very intimidating language. And I stopped right then and there. Let me know what you can do with the execs, and see if they want to write me a letter allowing a working relationship.

Why would anyone receive a cease and desist letter ??

If I buy Dillons, I have the option of rubbing the tip of my **** all over them and then throwing them into the deepest pits of hell, just as I have the option of cutting them and placing them inside one of your competitor's frames that doesn't look like it came from the grocery store...

oh, and if I want, I can also cut them up into tiny, triangle shaped pieces and sell them as guitar picks...

I can do all of that, and a letter isn't going to change it...

kiss my ass, lady...

Ok, I'll listen...

hopefully something good comes from it, because I think they know and understand their lenses are better than anyone else's....

if they want to change their stance and partner with some folks, as opposed to abrasively sending dumb letters, that would be a step in the right direction...

Ok, I'll listen...

hopefully something good comes from it, because I think they know and understand their lenses are better than anyone else's....

if they want to change their stance and partner with some folks, as opposed to abrasively sending dumb letters, that would be a step in the right direction...
I don't know what availability you Litos, Chris, or X-Metal have today. My compacity to speak with you is limited today. If you can give me a call within the next hour, i should be able to. Otherwise I will be in the back working and may need to call you back.

I don't know what availability you Litos, Chris, or X-Metal have today. My compacity to speak with you is limited today. If you can give me a call within the next hour, i should be able to. Otherwise I will be in the back working and may need to call you back.
Any chance you guy make lenses for the Sutro. If not I’ll take a 12x12 sheet of your lens :) I can cut them myself :D

would love to have your optics on my sutros ;)

Or maybe an m frame!
Your choice!

Back