• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

You're the freakin man, @cacatman, aka List Master !!!
Thanks for this and no thanks....because now the floodgates are open for many searches and the moths that live in my wallet might as well get comfy.
If only I'd hit that >$700 million lottery a few weeks back...

If I've got some slow time at work next week, I can dump this into a spreadsheet similar to the one before, If you (@cacatman) and the forum peeps would like that format?

For the X-Metal XX and Romeo 1: the Dillon Eloy works too.
For Straight Jacket 2007: the Straightlink works (done by @Chris A Hardaway )
For Monster Dog: Turbine Rotor, Double Edge, Turbine (done by @Chris A Hardaway )

The Double Edge has also worked for Romeo 1, X-Metal XX...these may belong in the "Yes, but" category (@Chris A Hardaway ).
I'm glad it's helpful to even a collector of your calibre! Thanks for letting me know. It is appreciated.

And thanks, bro for the additional information. I've updated and acknowledged your contribution on Page 1. It's EXACTLY the information I'm looking for. But can you tell me why the Double Edge didn't quite work? Is it the base curvature that doesn't work?

You're the freakin man, @cacatman, aka List Master !!!
Thanks for this and no thanks....because now the floodgates are open for many searches and the moths that live in my wallet might as well get comfy.
If only I'd hit that >$700 million lottery a few weeks back...

If I've got some slow time at work next week, I can dump this into a spreadsheet similar to the one before, If you (@cacatman) and the forum peeps would like that format?
Yeah, if you can dump it into a spreadsheet, that'd be awesome!
Just 2 requests (if possible to accommodate):-
1. Please acknowledge the people who contributed to the list (even if you just put their names down).
2. Put a date when you LAST updated the list so people know how old it is.

Up to you if you start a new thread with the info. I'll link it here anyhow on the first page once you do it.

I'm glad it's helpful to even a collector of your calibre! Thanks for letting me know. It is appreciated.

And thanks, bro for the additional information. I've updated and acknowledged your contribution on Page 1. It's EXACTLY the information I'm looking for. But can you tell me why the Double Edge didn't quite work? Is it the base curvature that doesn't work?

Yeah, if you can dump it into a spreadsheet, that'd be awesome!
Just 2 requests (if possible to accommodate):-
1. Please acknowledge the people who contributed to the list (even if you just put their names down).
2. Put a date when you LAST updated the list so people know how old it is.

Up to you if you start a new thread with the info. I'll link it here anyhow on the first page once you do it.

The Double Edge did actually work for the Romeo 1 and the XX...its just that CAH said that they are Toric lenses BUT they will still work. He has cut some for both models for me and they fit fine. @Chris A Hardaway may want to chime in for a more technical explanation.

The Double Edge did actually work for the Romeo 1 and the XX...its just that CAH said that they are Toric lenses BUT they will still work. He has cut some for both models for me and they fit fine. @Chris A Hardaway may want to chime in for a more technical explanation.
Thread adjusted.

Does the Speed Jacket lens (Flak Draft) work as a donor for Juliet's/Penny's/Splice?
Juliet and Penny, speed jacket works. Romeo speed jacket will not (recently tested). N/A at this time for splice. @cacatman
I'm not sure flak draft and speed jacket use the exact same lens... Maybe there's a thread I missed that answered this!?

Juliet and Penny, speed jacket works. Romeo speed jacket will not (recently tested). N/A at this time for splice. @cacatman
I'm not sure flak draft and speed jacket use the exact same lens... Maybe there's a thread I missed that answered this!?
I can confirm speed jacket works for juliets since Chris cut some maritime for me. @Chris A Hardaway might be able to confirm for penny and/or splice
Thread updated. Thanks fellas!

Back