• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Sorry guys, I see updates coming through, but I haven't had the chance yet to put anything together. I jinxed myself saying my workload forecast looked light....

Updated Dillon section...
Dillon Lens Information here
See what the fuss is about here (courtesy of @Litos who started it all!!)

Obtaining Replacement Dillon Lenses (Please note, you have to send in a pair of Dillon Sunglasses)

From their website - We understand that there may come a time when you will need to replace the lenses in your Dillons. We offer replacement lenses for $65.00/each or $130.00/pair. We edge and mount replacement lenses specifically to each frame at our facility in Scottsdale, Arizona. To insure the best fit, we require that you ship us your frame. Once your frame is received, we will thoroughly inspect your frame, clean your frame and even provide a tune-up free of charge.

Dillon Optics
Attn: Trent
8009 E. Dillons Way
Scottsdale,
AZ 85260​

Please include within your shipment your full name, address, and phone number. Please specify which NIR lens color you wish to purchase (Silver, Black, Gold, or Blue NIR). Once the frames are received, we will contact you for payment. Lead-time is 24-48 hours.

We also provide replacement parts for all of our frames. If you need a replacement part please contact us at trent.ronfeldt@dillonoptics.com

+1-855-647-8324

**Dillon Optics will provide return shipping within the Continental US, free of charge. HI and AK customers will incur a shipping charge as well as International customers. **

I have a pair of half jackets. Are there any lenses that are interchangeable with them?
Measure the lens size (take them off the half jackets, so it's edge to edge). Then check here to see best guess of what will fit. List of Frame and Lens Dimensions & Size

Then double check with @Chris A Hardaway

Be careful with prizm or polarized lenses, as they have to be cut at a certain orientation, to get correct polarity (so that means you can't rotate the Donor lens) to get the correct cut.

Back