• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley F & F - 3/18

I get a ton of promo emails all the time from both the US Oakley site as well as the Canadian one, but I have yet to get an email code or anything in the mail. Anyone have any experience walking into a store with the most recent sale? I know in the past they had no issue just giving you a code in store, even without an email or card, but then I remember reading here that they are cracking down on that this year. I need to make a few purchases this sale so I'm curious.

I get a ton of promo emails all the time from both the US Oakley site as well as the Canadian one, but I have yet to get an email code or anything in the mail. Anyone have any experience walking into a store with the most recent sale? I know in the past they had no issue just giving you a code in store, even without an email or card, but then I remember reading here that they are cracking down on that this year. I need to make a few purchases this sale so I'm curious.

I also always get a ton of promo emails from them. This time I did get the email with the code on the same day F&F started. Nothing by mail though.

Regarding the stores, I went to my local Vault the same day it started and just asked about F&F. They had no issues with giving me a card with a code but they know I buy a lot there. They had no signs advertising the F&F sale...they still don't as I went there again two days ago. They did tell me then that they were almost out of cards with F&F codes at that point. So it does seem like stores are getting a more limited supply of them.

@Lexkempo

Thsnks so much!! For whatever reason Oakley doesn't consider me a friend :-(

Thsnks to you for the 30% off order! I was waiting for quite awhile to place this order.... Haha.

Maybe I'll have it in time for opening day for the Bucco's. Fully prepared to wait a while though.... Takes long enough for non custom orders. Lol

db81b96f7460fc2f2ad0b67e58a89cd2.jpg

Last edited:
Does the promotional code works on a single item or includes multiple purchases? If anyone still has unused codes i would love to have them :)

If anyone has an unused code i would love to have it. Looking to get 2 lenses and a earsocks :behindsofa: