• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆☆Official 2020 NFL Thread☆☆☆☆

Well congrats to brady on winning 7th
He is the goat!!!
He is the GOAT for sure. Congrats Tom for doing something that’s never been done and doing it as an old man. 😀 Mahomes doesn’t look right. He looks dazed. He might have been concused in the first quarter and stayed in the game.

He is the GOAT for sure. Congrats Tom for doing something that’s never been done and doing it as an old man. 😀 Mahomes doesn’t look right. He looks dazed. He might have been concused in the first quarter and stayed in the game.
Be careful there’s a lot of brady haters here :lol:

Man all I can say is I was hoping for
Mahomes. But seeing him throw a pass completely sideways and nailing his target shows his capability. Looks like Brady will be adding another ring to his finger.

Man all I can say is I was hoping for
Mahomes. But seeing him throw a pass completely sideways and nailing his target shows his capability. Looks like Brady will be adding another ring to his finger.
Mahomes has many more years to win some rings, Brady is pretty much at the end of the line.

Mahomes
isn’t playing Championship Ball tonite... looks like he’s limping a bit, maybe he isn’t completely over the concussion yet...

I recently read some statistics on r/NFL (Reddit) and they show that Mahomes’ on field stats are nothing short of slightly above average.

He’s good, makes some great plays but he (Mahomes) isn’t guaranteed HOF or GOAT status yet...

Breaking out the A-train jersey has worked so far. Hoping my number 2 team Buccs keep it up in the second half.

Side note - the Carson Wentz to the Bears rumors have been swirling and ramping up in Chicago media outlets all day. i don't know how to feel about that. I'm not a fan of his but he did tear my Bears up a few years ago at a game i was in the stands for. i just hope if we do get him it's 2018 Wentz and not 2020 Wentz that shows up. i would rather have Derek Carr or Ryan Fitzmagic. one rumor is Tarik Cohen is part of the trade talks. Tarik tweeted that head coach Nagy and GM Pace both assured him he is not. i would be pissed if Tarik got traded.

View attachment 835127
Tarik is the best player on that team. I'd hate to see him elsewhere.

Back