• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆☆Official 2020 NFL Thread☆☆☆☆

With another competent QB there is a high chance they would have. The Buccs roster has been good enough to win it all for a few years now if they didn't have Winston throwing 30 INT's a year at QB.

They didn't need Antonio Brown. He just stole workload from Chris Godwin who is just as good if not better. Gronk would have probably been playing backup or TE2 to OJ Howard if he wasn't on IR.

Last year the Buccs were tied for 3rd in the entire NFL at 458 points scored even with Winston throwing 30 INT's.
I'm left wondering how much B.A. was more the problem more than the QB. It's widely known he loves to bomb the ball downfield.... over and over. I did not follow the Bucs so I'll ask the question...... "Did Winston have any control over the offense, or was it all on B.A.?"

when-you-have-my-respect.jpg

It was fun watching Brady in the river parade yesterday. Tossing the trophy from his boat to another....... classic........his body language afterwards was interesting.......... "oh $h!t...... maybe I shouldn't have done that".

I'm glad he cut loose and had some fun...... looks like he overserved himself a little too much:drinks:....... good for him though ...... he deserves it.

Just got finished watching this...... (watch more than listen) and here are some thoughts ............

1. Kelce is a warrior - one tough SOB!
2. Mahomes - if he stays healthy..... he's going to be fun to watch .......but.........
3. Nevah...... evah........ 3+ minutes left in a game would Brady ever..... EVAH!!!!!! let ANYONE on the sideline think the game was OVAH! Even down 31-9.

If this video is a true representation of the actual game and time........... that is where Mahomes needs to realize how much his leadership can influence his team.

He's a young gun...... and unbelievably talented......... if he figures out how to lead his team 60 minutes ...... watch out NFL!

Assuming that the audio was done according to the game time in that video ...... Mahomes didn't have that "leadership" at the end of the game to inspire his team.... that's where if he gets to that level..... watch out...... he's going to be the next TB12.

Very boring SB. I was a Brady hater when he played in New England, but last night I was rooting for him and Tampa. Brady is GOAT for many decades. I just can't see anyone going to 10 SBs, winning 7 of them, plus doing it in 2 different teams. Simply amazing, he's a great manager of the game. Sort of a head coach on the field.
Congrats to Bucs fans.

PS: Funny how all of a sudden there are no Patriots fans anywhere. In the city where I live in now (FL), they used to be everywhere
pats lose.gif

All of Chicago is upset tonight. Fn Andy Dalton? why... Allen Robinson was waiting to sign his franchise tag until he saw what we are doing at QB. I'm sure the red rifle wasn't it...

161329799_4070490346315127_2153701449767049360_n.jpg

Back