• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can you please help me taking a look at this Flak Jacket please, acording to the SKU # which is 00 03-915 i already search for them on O Review and the results showed that they are a pair of Flak Jackets XLJ Jet Black, Black Iridium lenses, the reason of my doubt is that in the pictures they look to be blue frame with blue lenses, any chance that they changed them and made them into a custum pair, thanks in advance i would apreciate any help.
Flack 1.jpeg
Flack 2.jpeg

Flak 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you please help me taking a look at this Flak Jacket please, acording to the SKU # which is 00 03-915 i already search for them on O Review and the results showed that they are a pair of Flak Jackets XLJ Jet Black, Black Iridium lenses, the reason of my doubt is that in the pictures they look to be blue frame with blue lenses, any chance that they changed them and made them into a custum pair, thanks in advance i would apreciate any help.View attachment 663075View attachment 663071View attachment 663072
That looks ok. Rubber and lenses on those are and have been around for ages.

Tough to say, the pictures are a little grainy, if I had to guess I’d say Ice.

And like @SiRacer420 said it’s the rubber, you could just swap and get black rubber to replace the blue.
Ok Thanks i dont mind what shade or color of blue they are, my biggest concern was if they are real and not a fake pair, thanks a lot to you and to @SiRacer420 for your help

“This's Authentic Oakley.I have original box.I sell a lot Oakley.I never sell fake product.Please look my feedback.Anyway,Thangs for the advice.”

Forgot about the location of the O.

Last edited:
Back