• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi guys, just got my very first Oakley (Dark Golf Oakley Flak 2.0 (Asia fit)) from an Authorised Retailer in my country, Singapore. However I'm worried about the SKU printing on my Oakley. The SKU "OO" is distorted as you can see from image below, the first "O" is incomplete. And on the official site, the SKU is "OO9271-37" instead of "OO9271-3761".

Link to official site for photos: https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9271

Can someone advise me why my SKU printing is different from the photo on official site and also why my OO is distorted? Also, does Oakley always comes with certificate of authenticity or warranty card, because I didn't receive any.

The shop I went to is an authorised dealer and I'm still waiting for response from them regarding these issues. Hope someone can clear my doubts, would really suck to have bought a fake from a legit shop.

IMG_1270.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
IMG_1273.JPG

Wondering if these are really not. Script looks good everything feels right and script on bridge looks good but kinda curious because of the CE on arm. If they are real are they eye jackets 1st gen?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back