• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I would be interested in hearing a synopsis of the "weird" story ;)
Yes! They came in a basic "sunglasses" case that is new, but only mimics an oakley case. No brand. This case was in an oakley strong box lookalike (not pictured). They were wrapped in two 12x12inch microfiber cloths inside a plastic bag with Chinese characters on it...
The guy said he bought them from "Amazon" a couple years ago new and his brother just happened to have all of this other stuff so he put them in it.

So... after like 5 full minutes of looking at them, the actually look and feel legit, so I paid him $75.

Haha. Guess I can use the fake strong box for something.. it's actually a really nice box, but its more like a universal camera box with the test out foam squares (which are all intact) so, I can use that for a gun or something.

20200908_143925.jpg

20200908_143905.jpg

Yes! They came in a basic "sunglasses" case that is new, but only mimics an oakley case. No brand. This case was in an oakley strong box lookalike (not pictured). They were wrapped in two 12x12inch microfiber cloths inside a plastic bag with Chinese characters on it...
The guy said he bought them from "Amazon" a couple years ago new and his brother just happened to have all of this other stuff so he put them in it.

So... after like 5 full minutes of looking at them, the actually look and feel legit, so I paid him $75.

Haha. Guess I can use the fake strong box for something.. it's actually a really nice box, but its more like a universal camera box with the test out foam squares (which are all intact) so, I can use that for a gun or something.

View attachment 786056

View attachment 786057
Again, I'm no expert and there are many more on here who (which is why we trust this forum and thread), but the glasses look legit.

@Ironranger88 The Flak 2.0 looks legit. As far as the black case. I wouldn't worry much about that. I purchase nearly identical ones off Amazon. I use them for shipping the customs I do back home to their owners. It's better than just tissue and bubble wrap.
Oh, maybe he meant he bought the case from amazon.

Hello guys,
I just got a new pair of lenses (the photochromic version) for my Radar EV Path.
Do you think they are legit?
I have attached some photos of the box and all the contents ...

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg