• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

Theres been a few analysts on that try to claim Rudolph was the instigator.

8 seconds left in the game. Steelers down by 14 but they have to run one play to end the game. Little screen dump pass. All the lineman on the field quit or ran out to block. Game was over.....

But here comes this one dude gonna hit the QB full speed like hes about to make the pro bowl or something. That was the cheap shot that started it, not rudolph grabbing the dudes helmet.

Act like you've been there before.
Pass was already out of his hands too. Borderline late hit. A few analysts say trump committed bribery too

What Garrett did was obviously inexcusable but at the same time I didn’t see Rudolph help the situation. As far as all theses ridiculous claims of a criminal action I just laugh at.

And before somebody asks me how’d I feel if that was my QB, I’m a Dolphins fan 😂

What Garrett did was obviously inexcusable but at the same time I didn’t see Rudolph help the situation. As far as all theses ridiculous claims of a criminal action I just laugh at.

And before somebody asks me how’d I feel if that was my QB, I’m a Dolphins fan

You mean 2 Game Winning Streak Dolphin fan

Latest Posts

Back