• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

I wonder how pissed off little keyboard warrior would be this morning if that happened to his boy crush Jimmy G?
Unlike whiney internet hypocrite crybabies I would say the exact same thing. If Jimmy G kicked a dude in the nuts and then grabbed his penis because he got sacked I would clap for the guy if he clocked him with his own helmet!! But I don't expect 🐑 like you to understand that level of objectivity 😉

What Garrett did was obviously inexcusable but at the same time I didn’t see Rudolph help the situation. As far as all theses ridiculous claims of a criminal action I just laugh at.

And before somebody asks me how’d I feel if that was my QB, I’m a Dolphins fan 😂
Cleveland PD was asked if there would be any charges. They responded with "If someone files a police claim report there will be"

What Garrett did was obviously inexcusable but at the same time I didn’t see Rudolph help the situation. As far as all theses ridiculous claims of a criminal action I just laugh at.

And before somebody asks me how’d I feel if that was my QB, I’m a Dolphins fan 😂
Once someone brings up how you would feel if it was........blah blah blah whatever...they've already lost!

To evoke emotion is an admittance of being emotionally fragile and feeble minded. The world of men has no place for whiney emotional pansies that are shocked at the sight of good ol fashioned helmet whacking.

Calm down you bunch of whiney ass Karen's!

Latest Posts

Back