• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pittboss replacement lenses

if you have the original box and microfibre bag, they will be worth much more than $500 - a standard pit boss will be around that figure...

a popular choice for the trons is sapphire or linegears equivalent saxxe blue as they both match the elite icon - i chose the linegear option in mine.
1028641f1f9426535caa422950798497.jpg
7c27af16ae24028e4c780b31e7665089.jpg

if you have the original box and microfibre bag, they will be worth much more than $500 - a standard pit boss will be around that figure...

a popular choice for the trons is sapphire or linegears equivalent saxxe blue as they both match the elite icon - i chose the linegear option in mine. View attachment 658367View attachment 658368

He didn't have the original bag or box, that's why I said $500 on low end (but if he wants to push it he could get $600). I wasn't sure that was his goal though.

He didn't have the original bag or box, that's why I said $500 on low end (but if he wants to push it he could get $600). I wasn't sure that was his goal though.
Nah selling isn't my aim but the option is always nice. Mine arent perfect as they are nearly 8 years old but still well cared for. Have seen the boxes online for not too much money but the cloth bags would probably be unavailable as the lenses now seem to.be.

Nah selling isn't my aim but the option is always nice. Mine arent perfect as they are nearly 8 years old but still well cared for. Have seen the boxes online for not too much money but the cloth bags would probably be unavailable as the lenses now seem to.be.
I don't suppose you have the Tron card that came with the set? My set is mint apart from missing the card...

Back