• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Pro Tip) Shipping USPS First Class with PayPal

Quit giving away all my secrets..... BTW, its completely different with a PP business account. But then again if you have one you should know how to use it.
I used to have a business account but I couldn't see my PayPal credit stuff on the mobile app because of it so I downgraded it. My wife still has one and always asks me how to make a label lol

Seems like a lot of steps. I don't ship many things & the usps is only 3 min away.

Hey @SiRacer420, have you used the multiorder shipping in the last couple days? Seems they changed it. I am having a hell of a time figuring out the new layout. I figured all the way to the end, but now it seems it won't let you pay with your paypal balance anymore. Which is dumb as **** because that's the whole reason I use it. To keep this oakley stuff out of the bank account (and keep wife happy)!

Let me know if you've (or anyone) has run accross this and figured it out. I'm on hold w/ paypal but saying a 30 minute wait...

Hey @SiRacer420, have you used the multiorder shipping in the last couple days? Seems they changed it. I am having a hell of a time figuring out the new layout. I figured all the way to the end, but now it seems it won't let you pay with your paypal balance anymore. Which is dumb as **** because that's the whole reason I use it. To keep this oakley stuff out of the bank account (and keep wife happy)!

Let me know if you've (or anyone) has run accross this and figured it out. I'm on hold w/ paypal but saying a 30 minute wait...
Try this link

Back