• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock White-Purple (Violet Iridium) - Question

I gave them to my girlfriend (I will still wear them, just not everywhere) and picked these up for 160 euro...

oakley 2.jpg

Almost bought these...

oakley 3.jpg

I feel like the last frame fits better for somebody a bit older than me... What do you guys think, did i make the right decision?

I feel like the last frame fits better for somebody a bit older than me... What do you guys think, did i make the right decision?
Both M2 and Turbine fits you well but you did the right thing and gave the Radars to your girlfriend.

You could easily wear that white radar, perhaps wearing a baseball cap would make the look better.

And purple is not a feminine color, purple is the color of royalty, being from europe you should know that...... ;)

Purple is awesome !

=https%3A%2F%2Fmilehighmaniac.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1016848918.jpg

I actually have the same radar that OP posted...... like my others, never used. I wonder if i should put it in the exchange forum. Think anyone would want it for the wife / girl / mistress ?

still surprised no one wants the enduring pace i got......hmm..... we need more females on the forum :brunette: :angel:

Back