• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Russia-Ukraine war thread

death by snu-snu?
Who who ?
1652128755226.jpeg

French independent documentary director Anne-Laure Bonnel previously filmed the lives of the Donbass people in eastern Ukraine. If anyone really cares about the whole of this war, I wonder why the American-dominated Western countries were devastated in Donbass For eight years without reporting, most Russian-speaking people in eastern Ukraine were massacred, raped and bombed by their own country. Thanks to this documentary for documenting this period of history. Politicians just use media to attack their enemies, they don't care about people's life or death.

Is Putin really a scumbag? Just imagine what the United States would do if China, Russia and North Korea formed an alliance to form a siege around the United States?

The world is complicated. When I was young, I thought that the world should not have the concept of countries, because only then people would not fight wars, but that was a child's naive idea. Now the media is a weapon. They just want to control your mind. , but don't jump to conclusions before seeing things clearly. Maybe there is no justice in this world, just interests.

Watching this documentary might give you more insight into the whole thing.
Donbass (2016)

Donbass.png

French independent documentary director Anne-Laure Bonnel previously filmed the lives of the Donbass people in eastern Ukraine. If anyone really cares about the whole of this war, I wonder why the American-dominated Western countries were devastated in Donbass For eight years without reporting, most Russian-speaking people in eastern Ukraine were massacred, raped and bombed by their own country. Thanks to this documentary for documenting this period of history. Politicians just use media to attack their enemies, they don't care about people's life or death.

Is Putin really a scumbag? Just imagine what the United States would do if China, Russia and North Korea formed an alliance to form a siege around the United States?

The world is complicated. When I was young, I thought that the world should not have the concept of countries, because only then people would not fight wars, but that was a child's naive idea. Now the media is a weapon. They just want to control your mind. , but don't jump to conclusions before seeing things clearly. Maybe there is no justice in this world, just interests.

Watching this documentary might give you more insight into the whole thing.
Donbass (2016)

View attachment 1075441
Hes more than a scumbag .

Seeing that you’re from “chyna” do you approve of this ”special” aka invasion?? Operation??.

Back