• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should replica items be allowed in the Exchanges?

Should replicas be allowed

• Yes

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • No never

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Only if they don’t have the Oakley logo

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Where do this Juliets fall in, are they replicas ??

Anything recreated/ replicated/ re-made fsale should start with the word ‘ Replica’ clearly stated. Then let the buyer decide its quality / value. Buy it, haggle or move on, buyer choice. No need to comment on a sale otherwise.

If somethings created never made by oakley, but in the style then thats fine. Again as long as its clearly stated.

Where do this Juliets fall in, are they replicas ??
Replica’s imo, the only thing oakley is the shape. But then everyone knew that, did he ever sell a pair?

I think custom items should be allowed. However passing off something that has been altered as original is where I draw the line.
Agree on that :) custom items in Oakley base I think is ok, but the replicas is no a oem Oakley products and the quality is no the same...there are many places out where to buy replicas, I think that accepting this material would lower the quality of the forum, where can you be sure of buying original oakley? Here, many people come to ask about this topic and ask for the opinion of real not false....

...what stands out from the rest is precisely that you do not see replicas here

Last edited:
The issue is that shape is patented. Or at least was. It’s likely run out now
Good point, he was open about making though so was never going to be an issue if a set ever made it to sale, from a buyers point of view anyway. Oakley and a patent would be another issue, hes not costing them sales though 😂

We have forums like this to click on knowing what is inside Forum
Oakley Exhange
XM Exchange
Off Topic

What’s wrong with having a Forum created like this for everyone to click on and everyone will know what’s going on with the threads inside.
Replica Exchange

We have forums like this to click on knowing what is inside Forum
Oakley Exhange
XM Exchange
Off Topic

What’s wrong with having a Forum created like this for everyone to click on and everyone will know what’s going on with the threads inside.
Replica Exchange
Good idea, you know exactly whats in there and theres no confusion. 👍🏼

Latest Posts

Back